Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Connect Paparazzi with Flightgear and Replaying lo

From: Rui Costa
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Connect Paparazzi with Flightgear and Replaying logs in Flightgear
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 19:28:06 +0000

I'm interested too in work with flightgear to review the logs.

Anyone can explain? When I understood, I can insert all the info on wiki.

Regards
Rui Costa

2009/4/2 Long Di <address@hidden>
Hello all, this topic has been discussed before, and I am trying to work on getting the paparazzi working with Flightgear and display the logs right now. However, the information I found on wiki and on paparazzi-devel doesn't help me very much. I don't quite understand how to change the simulator command from: "launchsitl -a TJ1 -boot -norc"  to: "launchsitl -a TJ1 -fg 127.0.0.1 -boot -norc, I could not find such file. Does anybody work on this recently and have some ideas? Thanks.

Dee

--
Long Di, Undergraduate Research Assistant
Center for Self-Organizing and Intelligent Systems (CSOIS),