Re: [Paparazzi-devel] installing paparizzi

From: Michael Caughey
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] installing paparizzi
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 19:13:01 -0400

Ok I was able to get that additional component Istalled and then to get paparazzi-bin installed.

I have modified my .bashrc to include the PAPARAZZI_HOME

I have also rebooted my computers. The cion under application tells me that I need to set the PAPARAZZI_HOME.

When I run from the commandline I get the following error:
Exception:
Unix.Unix_error (Unix.ENOENT, 'execve', '/sw/supervision/paparazzicenter").

I have run apt-get update and apt-get-upgrade on my Ubuntu 8.0.x box.

I have also grab the source code from svn and tried to build that:
I did a make clean then a make

It process the ml files then I get an error in files lpcusb.h and lpcusb.c, it lists a doven or more lines all having the same problem

lpcusb.h:39: error: expected ')' before '*' token.

I ran svn update first.

I suspect rather than actually being a problem with the code compilation, iti smore likely a configuration issue on my side.

any help?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pascal Brisset" <address@hidden>