[Paparazzi-devel] Making the users manual

From: Michael Caughey
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Making the users manual
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 17:41:33 -0400

I'm getting an error when I make the users manaul.  Heres what I did.

sudo apt-get install dia latex

Then

I went to paparazzi_home/doc/user_manul and executed make.

I get a number of overflow errors:

Overflow \hbox (10.94237pt too wide) in paragraph at lines 120-121 \OT1/cmr/m/n/10 The source code is available at....

There are other lines as well like this as well.  I end up at a latex prompt.

I was able to make the flight plan manual.  I'll start reading that for now.

Thanks,
-michael