Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Blown power supply?

From: Jesper Kempe
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Blown power supply?
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 10:28:21 +0200

Hi

Too bad to hear about more people having trouble with this. At least I managed to fix the problem and it has not happened again.

I think the cause for the blown supply was that I had the +5V connection from the ESC still connected "back to" the Tiny. Now I have removed that cable and it works now...

To remove the module I used a small standard solder iron. The way I did it was to remove the small board of the module from its pins, leaving the quite big pins in the Tiny until the board was loose. Then I managed to heat the pins enough to get them out of the Tiny board.

Good luck!

//Jesper