[Paparazzi-devel] Re: Altitude Graph

From: Daniel Morgan
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Altitude Graph
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 22:22:44 -0600

I just want to clarify the addon i am talking about is when you add the option -layout alt.xml to the gcs launcher

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 11:20 AM, Daniel Morgan <address@hidden> wrote:
I was trying out the altitude addon to the gcs the other day and had some issues with it. When i am at a high ground altitude the altitude graph still goes all the way to zero which makes it near to impossible to view the aircraft with such little space. I was wondering if there was a way to make the graph start at the ground alt instead of zero so that this option would be more usable. If this is not done is there anyway somebody could implement it