Re: [Paparazzi-devel] 900 Mhz or 2,4 Ghz modem (Chris)

From: Adam
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] 900 Mhz or 2,4 Ghz modem (Chris)
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 19:37:50 +0000

If you're outside Europe then 900 Mhz should have more range but the
downside is a slower data rate. Basically the higher the frequency the
more prone it is to noise and attenuation due to obsticals and
distance.

As far as I understand Paparazzi does not require huge bandwidths so
I'd go for 900/868 depending on where you are.