Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Package problems

From: Pascal Brisset
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Package problems
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 15:44:45 +0200

Hi,

subversion has been added in the list of dependencies of the paparazzi-dev package .

I do not have a lpia architecture available. I could blindly build lpia package on a i386 architecture ... but it could then replace a warning by an error during installation !

Thanks for your remarks

--Pascal

David Carlson wrote:
I am trying to install paparazzi on my new Dell mini and have noticed some dependency problems. First, since paparazzi has moved from cvs to svn, shouldn't that dependency be changed?

I am also having the problem where it complains that the packages in the binary-lpia folder were build for i386 and not lpia. I know I can override this, but I think it would be better if it just worked "out of the box".

Those are the two big ones that I've noticed. I'll keep my eyes open for anything else.

Buzz