[Paparazzi-devel] svn up problem

From: Stephen L Hulme
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] svn up problem
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 01:12:12 +1200

Dear Uttam

I had the same problem until I did a clean hard drive reboot and Ubuntu upgrade from 7.10 to Dell Ubuntu 8.10.

I do not think the two are related But it certainly worked other than the video drivers for the Pollin USB RI video receiver had to be patched into a package different to that outlined in the wiki video section.

Regards

Stephen

Uttam wrote:

Hi guys,

I tried a svn update from the paparazzi3 folder, and all I get is:
skipped '.'

no update :( Whats wrong?

-TIA
Uttam