Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: ERRORS

From: michael evans
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: ERRORS
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 10:32:16 -0700

it took as many as 5 power cycles. yes, flashing the tiny again fixed the problem the easiest, but it still reappears every so often. i am using the SVN repo and last night i am getting the "skipped" message, even thought it was working perfectly fine earlier in the day. i might just have to start all over again and do a clean install of ubuntu. i tried out 9.04 beta and i like it allot.