Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Berg 7

From: michael evans
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Berg 7
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 19:36:35 -0700

try calling. they get thousands of emails a day.

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 4:49 PM, Brad Douglas <address@hidden> wrote:
It's been about a week without a response, so I doubt I'll get one.

Any other suggestions?  What kinda of signal should I be looking for on the scope?

Daniel Morgan wrote:
I would email castle creations. Believe it or not the manufactures of receivers are usually quite helpful