Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi without R/C transmitter/receiver

From: pascal . brisset
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi without R/C transmitter/receiver
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 09:47:34 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

to disable RC link, just comment out the related lines in your airframe file:

#ap.CFLAGS += -DRADIO_CONTROL -DRADIO_CONTROL_TYPE=RC_FUTABA
#ap.srcs += radio_control.c $(SRC_ARCH)/ppm_hw.c

The radio attribute in the conf.xml file is now also optional (but written
anyway by the Paparazzi Center)

It could be hard to convince the regulations people that RC is a "safety" link
since we often operate out of RC range (but within datelink range) ...

--Pascal