Re: [Paparazzi-devel] First power-up of Autopilot OK, some questions

From: Martin P
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] First power-up of Autopilot OK, some questions
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 23:15:43 +0200

Thanks.

You mean I should go to maximum baudrate?
Currently I am using an old and slow laptop. This is part of the reason to stay
with 9600.
Does loss of modem connection cause an empty GCS?

The GCS looks like this one: http://people.apache.org/~dirkx/pap1.png
as posted by Dirk-Willem van Gulik in the thread "GCS not populating".
But I do not get any red error messages in the Paparazzi Center.
There is a message that says
Xlib: extension "Generic Event Extension" missing on display ":0.0".
but it is not red.

Strange thing: GCS was populated on the first try and then, without any
changes, no longer. When I build for the simulator and run it, it works.

Greetz, Martin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------