Re: [Paparazzi-devel] First power-up of Autopilot OK, some questions

From: Martin P
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] First power-up of Autopilot OK, some questions
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 09:13:04 +0200

Yes, this does help! Thanks for this very informative answer.
First, I will switch to the highest possible baudrate.

I do not have an FTDI cable, but can I just pull the modems out of their
sockets and connect receive and transmit of the Tiny and of the ground station
adapter directly?

Another thing that I found somewhere is that they do not work well on very
close range, i.e. within the same room. Is it a good idea to set the power down
to 1mW for trying at home?

And finally, I would appreciate if the Paparazzi SW would give any information
that points to the problem rather than just doing nothing. Well, I know, open
source, I could program this. Not yet.

Greetz, Martin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------