Re: [Paparazzi-devel] =?ISO-8859-1?Q? Connecting the xsens?= IMU to the

From: martin
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] =?ISO-8859-1?Q? Connecting the xsens?= IMU to the Tiny
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 13:00:49 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

> I have been trying to connect the Xsens to the PC software through a
> Tiny with different solution of tunnel implementation. And I've not
been
> able to make it work...

the tunnel code is modified to give less jitter when connecting the two
UART ports. Maybe that helps for the Xsens. There is now also an "USB
tunnel" that allows to connect uart0/1 by USB without a serial/FTDI
cable:

http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Compiling#Installing_the_tunnel_for_direct_access_to_the_GPS

With this you can use the Tiny as GPS receiver or modem :-) It is not
tested very much - so any feedback is appreciated.

Martin