Re: [Paparazzi-devel] First power-up of Autopilot OK, some questions

From: Martin P
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] First power-up of Autopilot OK, some questions
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 21:50:26 +0200

Tried again.

Tried directly connecting the ground station adapter to the autopilot (pins 2
to 3 and 3 to 2 and connecting ground, pin 10 to 10): nothing. Same as trying
with the modems.
Made sure if the ground station adapter can work without a modem by locally
connecting pin 2 to pin 3 and doing a loopback test in the xctu software.

The messages window is empty.

The strange thing: On the very first try, the ground station was populated and
I saw the red/green flashing link indicator with increasing numbers. Ever
since: nothing.

The 868's were part of the "everything you need kit" by Cehbuzz. He wrote that
he tried the modems and they work.

Greetz, Martin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------