Re: [Paparazzi-devel] First power-up of Autopilot OK, some questions

From: Gareth Roberts
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] First power-up of Autopilot OK, some questions
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 23:07:18 +0100

Buzz: Apologies if the modems work ok.
Do yours have a firmware update or something, or did you modify them from the default configuration to get them to work (other than dropping power level)? They work fine for the first 5-10 minutes, and then fail for me, on the airside.
The problem has also been run into quite a few times here:
http://diydrones.com/forum/topics/xbee-pro-long-range-made?id=705844%3ATopic%3A57391&page=3#comments
and at least once by another paparazzi user.
If you have any tips at all please let me know!
--G