Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Connecting the xsens IMU to the Tiny

From: Andreas Gäb
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Connecting the xsens IMU to the Tiny
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 14:27:06 +0200

address@hidden schrieb:
> the tunnel code is modified to give less jitter when connecting the
> two UART ports. Maybe that helps for the Xsens.
I tried it, but it did not work either.

> There is now also an "USB tunnel" that allows to connect uart0/1 by
> USB without a serial/FTDI cable:
> http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Compiling#Installing_the_tunnel_for_direct_access_to_the_GPS
> With this you can use the Tiny as GPS receiver or modem :-) It is not
> tested very much - so any feedback is appreciated.
I tried this one as well, and it did work with the installed ublox GPS,
I could run u-center with Tiny on USB.
However, for the Xsens it did not work. The received bytes looked quite
random, similar as in the UART tunnel case. So I think I'll resort to
the Twog.

Btw, on my Windows system the usbser.sys mentioned on the wiki was
stored in sp2.cab instead of drivers.cab.

Andreas