Re: [Paparazzi-devel] diffrent gps

From: marcus.wolschon
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] diffrent gps
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 11:06:54 +0200

On Wed, 20 May 2009 08:24:54 +0300, עידן מנדלסון
<address@hidden> wrote:
> hi everybody
>
> I have a question regarding the GPS, I'm using twog that i percuss throw
> ppazuv (great job), but I would like to use different GPS mudole than the
> ublox lea5h, a GPS with no memory  mining that i need to reflash it every
> time I'm connecting a battery the GPS I'm using is The FALCOM FSA03, can
> any
> one tell me what i need to change in the code, so every time I'm
connecting
> voltage, the board will flash the GPS automatically?
>
> i will be very grateful if same one will be able to assist me.

Hello Eidan,

I don't know with the reflashing but as it's not a ublox
it is not likely to be able to do the ublox-binary -protocol.
I wrote nmea.c a while ago and wanted to let you know that
I tested the code only with the gpsd on my linux-userland
-target. So if you encounter any parsing-issues with your
nmea. Please let me know.

Marcus