[Paparazzi-devel] Link lock-up?

From: Steven Wawryk
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Link lock-up?
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 19:54:25 +0930

Hi,

We have recently got some TWOG and GPS13 hardware. I have a bench set-up with a simple flight plan to test some airborne module code I've written. I'm using the FTDI USB to serial board/cable as the link between my development PC and paparazzi.

I am finding that the everything starts up fine, waiting for the GPS to lock, then setting the nav coordinates and advancing to the holding point.

When I double-click on another flight plan block, everything locks up. I have noticed that at this point the link indicator in the strip starts counting seconds from zero and then goes red. No more messages get displayed in the messages tool.

This happens at link baud rates of 9600, 57600 and 115200. (Yes, I do change the baud rate both for the ground station in control_panel.xml and autopilot in the makefile section of the airframe file - comms does work correctly up till this point).

Has anybody encountered this before, or have any idea what might be happening?

Cheers,
Steve