[Paparazzi-devel] UART1 stopped working

From: Andreas Gäb
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] UART1 stopped working
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 10:01:05 +0200

Hello everybody,

it seems the UART1 interface on my Tiny v2.11 stopped working. It
actually happened after an SVN update last week, but I don't think the
problem is related to that because it is the same when flashing from the
live CD.
Checking the pins of the SERIAL connector, TX is constantly 0V and RX
constantly 3.3V, regardless of what data is to be sent (GCS messages,
UART tunnel, data from USB tunnel 1). However, USB tunnel 0 still works,
I can talk to the GPS that way. Inspection of the hardware by microscope
showed no obvious damage, and RC functionality does not seem to be
affected either.
Does anybody have an idea what could be wrong?

Loosely related to this:
To make the Tiny show some signs of life while using the UART tunnel, I
want to add LED functionality to it. Where would be the place to define
the LED preprocessor macro in the tunnel make target?

Thanks in advance,
        Andreas