Re: [Paparazzi-devel] UART1 stopped working

From: Daniel Morgan
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] UART1 stopped working
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 08:46:30 -0600

It could also be that you fried your uart..They are pretty sensitive and i have actually had a few go out on me lately. Just need to replace the LPC

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 8:35 AM, Cédric Marzer <address@hidden> wrote:
I was just trying to answer Andrea's problem, but my bloody email client
doesn't put the > automaticaly.
Anyway I think Andrea's tunnel is working with USB but not with UART1.
I also think it is an airframe file problem with the wrong settings for the
modem.