Re: [Paparazzi-devel] UART1 stopped working

From: David Carlson
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] UART1 stopped working
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 18:05:45 +0300

I've also had this happen to one LPC. They are not necessarily easy to replace though. Very small pitch. Make sure you have the skills to do it before you attempt it.

Buzz

PS, sorry Cedric.

Daniel Morgan wrote:
It could also be that you fried your uart..They are pretty sensitive and i have actually had a few go out on me lately. Just need to replace the LPC