[Paparazzi-devel] Setting servos in AUTO2?

From: Steven Wawryk
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Setting servos in AUTO2?
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 17:05:01 +0930

Hi,

What would be the best way to set servos to defined positions?

I would like to do this as part of preflight testing, and possibly to avoid having the servos flapping around before launch.

While trying out, I've tried setting the ap_state commands (eg ap_state->commands[COMMAND_PITCH]) from the flight plan, before any go/attitude/heading/etc elements (hoping to prevent any control loops from being activated). Unfortunately, there seems to be something else periodically adjusting commands according to the COMMANDS messages in the telemetry log.

Steve