Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Servo moment

From: Pascal Brisset
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Servo moment
Date: Sat, 06 Jun 2009 09:30:24 +0200

Hi,

in AUTO1, the aileron command is computed from the error between the
roll command (from the stick) and the
attitude estimation (from the simulator in HITL mode). You can increase
the gain of the control loop to increase the servo movement ("roll
attitude pgain" while using the tuning.xml setttings file)

--Pascal