RE: [Paparazzi-devel] measure PPM sginal using the autopilot

From: 郭 flying pig
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] measure PPM sginal using the autopilot
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 14:17:53 +0000

Hi guys

  It is working now, I have read the correct ppm signal, and now i am trying to do some hardware work making the 3 state switch right.

  This time I have on on on switch, and I cut of the yaw channel, however, the signal reads for auto 1 and auto 2, but when it switch to manual, the signal is completely lost, i think i have some hardware problem, and i am fixing it now

thanks

                                            Chen