[Paparazzi-devel] Funjet with Futaba T6EXAP radio

From: Bernard Davison
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Funjet with Futaba T6EXAP radio
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 00:57:19 +1000

Hi All,

Maybe I'm missing something... so if you could point me in the right direction this would be great.

I've got most of my hardware installed in my Funjet and am now wondering how to get manual mode working correctly. The issue I have is that with the Futaba T6EXAP radio I can only elevon(ailevon) mixing on servos 1 and 2.
However in the Tiny v2.11 servo 1 is assigned to the camera.

The default configuration (funjet1.xml) has the servos on 2 and 6 respectively.

When I fire everything up and am in manual mode.
Moving the ailerons only moves the left elevon.
Moving the Elevators only moves the right elevon.

I'm sure I'm missing something in my config but am not sure where to start looking first.

Cheers,
Bernie.