[Paparazzi-devel] IR to euler gains?

From: Steven Wawryk
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] IR to euler gains?
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 19:12:10 +0930

Hi,

Today we did some IR sensor tests in an open field. In the real time plotter the IR_SENSORS outputs look reasonably sensible but the ATTITUDE angles don't make a lot of sense. The PFD display is all over the place.

It looks to me a bit like there might be some extremely high gain and clipping in the transformation from IR to euler angles, but I can't find anything that controls this.

The IR sensors are the FMA CPD4 and Z sensor.

Steve