Re: [Paparazzi-devel] IR to euler gains?

From: Pascal Brisset
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] IR to euler gains?
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 22:18:24 +0200

Hi,

the description of attitude estimation from the IR sensors is described here:

http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Airframe_Configuration#Infrared

--Pascal

Steven Wawryk wrote:

Hi,

Today we did some IR sensor tests in an open field. In the real time plotter the IR_SENSORS outputs look reasonably sensible but the ATTITUDE angles don't make a lot of sense. The PFD display is all over the place.

It looks to me a bit like there might be some extremely high gain and clipping in the transformation from IR to euler angles, but I can't find anything that controls this.

The IR sensors are the FMA CPD4 and Z sensor.

Steve