Re: [Paparazzi-devel] No serial communication between PC & XBee?

From: Dirk-Willem van Gulik
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] No serial communication between PC & XBee?
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 16:42:37 +0200

Alston Pike wrote:
Right now, I've got the document hosted on my account on our college's
linux server.  You can find it at

http://www.unix.eng.ua.edu/~apike/files/Blackbird.pdf

It's pretty comprehensive of the entire project, since I was trying to
create a doc that would let people who pick up the autopilot system
after me be up and running with as little trouble as possible.  I've
left the airframe configuration to the page on the wiki, and only
covered the details of XBee configuration using the transparent
protocols.

Very nice document - did you add the wiring of the extra Fatuba toggle switch on the RC radio (the controller unit with the joysticks) in the apendix ? I could not find it ?

Dw