Re: [Paparazzi-devel] thermopile / rocket

From: Bernard Davison
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] thermopile / rocket
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 22:38:48 +1000

Similar things have been done since the 60s but always in conjunction with gyros and have been mainly used to check that the correct attitude is correct.
If you're thinking of using it as the control for a gimbal you'll find that the response rate is far to slow.

They will help you out but like all email lists take any and all advice with a grain of salt.

Cheers,
Bernie.