Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi Won UAS AUVSI Competition

From: David Conger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi Won UAS AUVSI Competition
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 20:14:46 -0700

That is so great. Open source again beats out proprietary. Having competition with many vendors is a good thing though. I also agree the Paparazzi community as a whole has won. I am reading the details on the OSAM site now.

Does anyone know if the code for using an IMU will soon be in the SVN repository? I will be building the booz IMU soon and would like to use it with a wing or funjet.

Congratulations again, well done.

Regards,
David Conger