Re: [Paparazzi-devel] IMU Project

From: Rui Costa
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] IMU Project
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 21:06:08 +0000

Hello,

I will use super fast digital servos. With 760us pulse (506Hz). I think will work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=277wC5IGtCs

Check this video. They use the same kind of servos. And works very well. What do you think?

"Work is underway to create a complete 17 state Kalman filtered inertial navigation solution! Watch the demonstration video of the current 7-state system."

How is this project? Wil be open source?

Regards
Rui Costa