Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi Won UAS AUVSI Competition

From: Rui Costa
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi Won UAS AUVSI Competition
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 09:23:37 +0000

The Microstrain have already the Kalman Filtering algorithm inside. I think he uses the Gumstix to grab the information from the IMU and GPS and send it to the tiny. That's what I understand. I'm also interested in this solution. I'm trying to develop my IMU. But my kalman filter have a lot of problems. Maybe I will have to ude the Microstrain GX2. Any help will be appreciated.

Regards
Rui Costa