Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Solved: calibrating IR sensors

From: Martin P
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Solved: calibrating IR sensors
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 21:06:27 +0200

Hello,

do you have a top-ten-list for the most stupid mistakes?
Here is my entry:
Plugged IR-H the wrong way. The cable is not symmetrical, i.e. there is
a-sensor- end and an autopilot-end. This is why I saw crazy values for the
neutrals. Fortunately, there was no harm done.

Btw, the orientation of the horizontal sensor seems to have changed.
I did it like seen here
https://service.gmx.net/de/cgi/derefer?TYPE=3&DEST=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.rcgroups.com%2Fforums%2Fshowpost.php%3Fp%3D11632208%26postcount%3D1183
but I had to flip it upside-down and turn it 90°. Or can the orientation be
changed by software?

Greetings, Martin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------