Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Solved: calibrating IR sensors

From: Pascal Brisset
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Solved: calibrating IR sensors
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 21:27:09 +0200

Martin P wrote:
Btw, the orientation of the horizontal sensor seems to have changed. I did it like seen here https://service.gmx.net/de/cgi/derefer?TYPE=3&DEST=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.rcgroups.com%2Fforums%2Fshowpost.php%3Fp%3D11632208%26postcount%3D1183 but I had to flip it upside-down and turn it 90°. Or can the orientation be changed by software?
Infrared configuration is described here: http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Airframe_Configuration#Infrared

--Pascal

Greetings, Martin
-------- Original-Nachricht --------