[Paparazzi-devel] reply to " Does the modem interfere with 2G4 radios?"

From: chris
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] reply to " Does the modem interfere with 2G4 radios?"
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 20:55:16 +0300

Hi.
I have quite a few flight know and i haven't seen any problems operating the xbee pro (60mw) with my 2.4 ghz rc transmitter and a few other jr and futaba transmitters near by.
We all flew simultaneusly without any problem.
In my mind an Xbee pro modem is the same as another JR transmitter operating in the field. I doubt it that your xbee 1mw modem can cause any problems to any rc transmitter.
The power is simply too low.
Chris