RE: [Paparazzi-devel] generating PPM from tiny2.11 (or twog)

From: mark.griffin
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] generating PPM from tiny2.11 (or twog)
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 09:23:43 +0200

Dear Miles,
I developed some code last year and placed it (servos_ppm_hw.h & servos_ppm_hw.c) in the paparazzi repository.
I also documented it on the Wiki at: http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Airframe_Configuration#Radio_Control
Please note that as a result of Poine's modifications to TIMER0 (see his post of 17.07.2009 19:43), it might have to be updated.
Hope this helps.
Regards, Mark