[Paparazzi-devel] throttle management in AUTO2

From: chris
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] throttle management in AUTO2
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 10:52:44 +0300

Hi.
I have a hard time keeping the plane flying in a very difficult place due to strong and very very
turbulent wind area.
Thermals are so strong that can crash the plane easily.
Yesterday i fell in to a microburst that was there for 2 or 3 minutes and then vanished. I almost lost the plane as it was sucked down at full throttle in MANUAL mode. Imagine seeing a plane flying straight at 60 -70 meters and suddenly losing 50 meters without changing attitude, it just sunk and everybody there said that they have never experienced something like that again.
Is there any way to increase the minimum throttle in auto2?
I just don't want the plane to fly with anything lower than 60% throttle except
when descending.
Chris