Re: [Paparazzi-devel] fly in the loop

From: Steven Wawryk
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] fly in the loop
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 15:00:04 +0930

Hi Pascal,

I guess I like to think of the entire <while until="..."/> statement as a
"stage".  But if others like to think of each iteration as a stage, then I'd be
happy with anything that allows a readable construct.  Either of your
suggestions would make me happy.  Prominent warnings about the use of stage_time
in while elements are probably needed.

Steve