[Paparazzi-devel] Re: Flying

From: John Koches
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Flying
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 12:46:38 -0400

Pascal:

Again, congratulations on your recent accomplishment.  My work requires flights along shorelines and up rivers and streams.  I was wondering about the logistics associated with your Pyrenees Crossing.

Do you have a separate team with their own ground control station and radio control transmitter at the other end of a long flight plan?  It seems like the only practical way of handling the distance, but I have never tried planning a mission that didn't return home.  I was hoping you could elaborate.

jkk