Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: MTI on Twog problem

From: Andreas Gaeb
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: MTI on Twog problem
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 08:02:07 +0200

Hi Franck,

Franck Marchand schrieb:
> Hi Andreas
>
> Indeed I am using a level converter on the MTI (not MTI-G, so no GPS for the
> moment). I was already using the ins_xsens_MTi_Uart0.xml and the line
> <flag name="INS_LINK" value="Uart0" />
> was there during my problem.
> However I add the following lines in the ins_xsens.c and it make the
> building work well :
> #ifndef INS_LINK
> #define INS_LINK Uart0
> #endif
Strange, this would indicate that something with the module processing
does not work properly. Or maybe a typo somewhere?

> After many tests, I still can't make the MTI working. It seems that I never
> enter into the function "parse_ins_msg" & "parse_ins_buffer" of ins_xsens.c
> Do I have to call them in the ins_xsens.xml? or in the ins_periodic_task
> (wich do a "XSENS_ReqGPSStatus" not usefull in a MTI, I think...)? or in the
> main_ap.c?
You need to add a call manually to the event_task_ap() in main_ap.c.
Basically it's the same as the GPS call I posted in the last mail.
Something like
#ifndef HITL
  if (InsBuffer()) {
    ReadInsBuffer();