Re: [Paparazzi-devel] droping paintball

From: Pascal Brisset
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] droping paintball
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 14:04:18 +0200

the error message is not explicit enough ?

/users/brisset/pprz/savannah/paparazzi3/conf/flight_plans/bombingtest.xml:
Unknown block: 'standby'

You block is named "Standby";

If you want to simulate, you also have to add
sim.srcs += bomb.c
to your airframe file

Maybe not related: there is an EMAV09.xml flight plan commited in the
svn. It contains the communicated waypoints and areas coordinates ...
(I'm so disappointed that the organizers did not provide these
coordinates using the Paparazzi syntax :-) )

--Pascal