Re: [Paparazzi-devel] paparazzi for a car?!

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] paparazzi for a car?!
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 18:48:48 +0200

Hello,

I tried this some time ago with a friend and I can say that :
- you need a magnetometer to get a correct heading because the gps heading is not usable, - you need to write a new autopilot airborne code for that (based on booz for example) because hacking the fixed-wing-autopilot was not pleasant at all...

Gautier

עידן מנדלסון a écrit :
hello Friends
after flying paparazzi with a funjet minimag and even alula, i wanted to try implementing my twog on a RC car, in the beginning I'm planing just point navigation on straight line and than will see.
does any one tried it until now, I'll be happy to got same info.
thanks in advance.
eidan mendelsohn.