RE: [Paparazzi-devel] osd i/f idea (Mike)

From: Cédric Marzer
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] osd i/f idea (Mike)
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 14:43:05 +0200

I made good progress with my OSD this weekend. I can print the relevant
data.
I am using a max7456. That means that I can only print text with a few user
programmable characters.
The advantage : very high quality OSD and it seems feasable to interface it
directly
to the twog through SPI without a second microcontroller (but for now I am
using a second microcontroller
and I print the data coming out of the telemetry). FIY the STV5730 is
obsolet. The MAX is the modern alternative.