[Paparazzi-devel] Formation Flights

From: Aggelos Klothakis
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Formation Flights
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 21:46:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hello guys...

I am just thinking to start exploring formation flights so i thought that it would be nice to start a subject on the list and gather here all the information available...
So for the beginning my 2 questions is what do we need for formation flights(hardware)and how is it possible to simulate a formation flight on GCS...??

And the second one is does anyone know how to add more than one plane on the GCS i've seen some screenshots that it can be done to add more that one aircraft but i just don't know how...

That's for know....
Thank you

Remember: There is always someone faster than you!