Re: [Paparazzi-devel] georeferencing video stream?

From: Todd Sandercock
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] georeferencing video stream?
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 00:14:48 -0700 (PDT)

I am working on the same ideas as you.
Paparazzi is extremely suitable for this because it is soooooo easy get your hands on any data that you want by using the Ivy bus.
Skipping the image processing part and using location from paparazzi seems to be a more feasible initial solution though. That is if position on the ground is something important to you....
Finding a GIS client suitable for the job i have found extremely difficult. Looking around in the image processing area of the OSAM wiki is one successful implementation though.

Todd