Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Eagletree and setting a ground speed

From: Michael Caughey
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Eagletree and setting a ground speed
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 21:13:56 -0400

I didn't hook it up to paparazzi, I used their data logger.

BTW the product link is:
http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXVEU1&P=SM

They show them as in stock.  Glad I got mine already. :-)

If you want to use the alitemeter too you can daisy chain them together, all you need is the T splitter for the static port tubing.

-Michael

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Caughey" <address@hidden>