AW: [Paparazzi-devel] "UAV World 2009" in Frankfurt, Nov 4 & 5

From: Udo Kolm
Subject: AW: [Paparazzi-devel] "UAV World 2009" in Frankfurt, Nov 4 & 5
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 11:41:08 +0200

Ich havn't the money :(

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: address@hidden
[mailto:address@hidden Im Auftrag von
Maik Höpfel
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 14. Oktober 2009 12:46
An: address@hidden

Hey Martin,

students and members of government "only" pay 100 Euros:
http://www.airtec.aero/deutsch/die-airtec/konferenz/teilnahme/teilnahme-uav.
html
. I am not a rich student, but I found someone who sponsors half the
ticket ;)

Regards,
Maik

2009/10/14 Martin Mueller <address@hidden>:
> Hi Maik,
>
> did you find a way to get a rebate? The 600 Euros scared me off this event
> so far.
>
> Martin
>
> Maik Höpfel wrote:
>>
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> on an throttle-unrelated note: I plan to attend the UAV World 2009
>> (part of the AIRtec conference) in Frankfurt, as it is not too far
>> off. Will any other members of the Paparazzi community be there?
>>
>> The link to the site:
>> http://www.airtec.aero/english/programme/index.html , here's the
>> conference programme

http://www.airtec.aero/documents/Dokumente/2009/090812_airtec_uavworld_confe