Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Some Easyglider airframe file comments

From: Stephen L Hulme
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Some Easyglider airframe file comments
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 20:13:50 +1300

Dear Pascal

Is it possible to patch the Booz simulation set out here?:
 http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Booz

The simulator start command: LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/jsbsim/lib ./var/BOOZ2_A1/sim/simsitl
fails for want of a missing  /varBOOZ2_A1/sim/simsitl file component.

Regards

Stephen

Pascal Wrote:

Hi,

I've patched (hacked) the simulator: the airspeed is now available (defined in sim_ir.c) :

#ifdef SITL
   extern float sim_air_speed; /* m/s */
#endif

We are thinking about the redesign of the simulator to properly support extra sensors and vehicles

--Pascal

PS: svn update sw/simulator sw/airborne/sim