Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Update waypoints on flight

From: Jesus Martin Sanchez
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Update waypoints on flight
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 00:02:21 +0200

Hello:
   thanks for the answer.
   But I know the Diydrones team are going to do a thermopile replacement IMU, and I think that maybe the paparazzi tiny v2 will run with it.
  I have anther question, the tiny v3 is going to be only for quadcopters or for planes too? Because I know that de Booz is for quadcopter but I don´t now if is finish or the continuation of it is the tiny v3.
  It´s possible to use the modem like a rc system with a gamepad in the laptop?
   Where can I find the eagle archive of the tiny v2 or the twog? Because I cannot open the gerber files with the eagle...
   Thanks for all... your faithfully.
   Jesús